Congratulation on your result! We hope you scored desired marks in your PTE Academic Test. Your next task is to send your scores to different universities.
It should be noted that universities don’t accept Paper or PDF versions of the PTE Academic Score Report. It’s mandatory to send score by signing in to your Pearson account in order to let the university see your score.
You will receive your scorecard within 5 days from your test. You can access them by signing in and clicking “View Score Reports”. Click “View” for the score you want to see. The report will be shown in PDF form.
Booking PTE Academic? Why not book with PTE Voucher and pay 12,222 for the same instead of 13,299 INR! You also get a bonus of 50+ Mock Tests and 20 Evaluation Vouchers Free!
Steps to Send your score:
- You will need your username and password.
- Log in to your account at pearsonvue.com/pte
- Click ‘View Score Reports’.
- Click ‘Send Scores’ for the scores you want to send.
- Type the name of your chosen institution in the field marked ‘Institution / Organization / Department / School’ and click ‘Search’.
- Your screen will show a list of university matching your result. Choose your universities.
- Tick the box next to the university’s name when it appears in the list.
- You can select up to seven universities at a time.
- Review your details then scroll down the page and click ‘Next’ and then ‘Next’ again to confirm.
- Repeat the process to send scores in more universities.
Sending scores is totally free of cost. You can send your PTE Academic scores to an unlimited number of institutions. Choose seven at a time, confirm and repeat to send scores to all the universities of your choice.
Your test scores are only valid for up to two years from the date of the test. You have to send your scores within 2 years. You won’t be able to even view your score on the website after 2 years.