There is no need to worry if you forgot your PTE Academic username or password. There are few simple steps to retrieve your account.
Go to https://pearsonpte.com/book and scroll down to find the Sign In Option. You will Reset Password and Reset Username Buttons.
Follow these steps if you forgot your username.
- Click “Reset Username”.
- Enter Your First & Last Name. The Email you used while registering should be entered here. Click Next.
- Answer the security Questions. Click Next. These are the questions you selected and answered while registering your account.
- The Next page will show your username.
Follow these steps if you forgot your password.
- Click “Reset Password”.
- Enter Your Username. Official First and Last Name as mentioned during registration should be entered. Click Next.
- Check your email for a password reset link.
- Click the link inside the email and you will be redirected to a password resetting page.
- Enter a new password. Remember the rules: 8 or more characters, Combination of uppercase (Example: A) and lowercase (Example: a), Numbers(0-9) or Symbols (#,@,$ etc). Click “Reset Password”. Your password is now changed.
NOTE: If you have forgotten both the username and password, please follow the reset username steps first as creating new password requires a username.
We hope that we were helpful. Check out our PTE Voucher to know what benefits you can avail while booking for PTE Academic.
Can we change username?
No, you cannot.
hi , how if i forgot my security answer?
Hai I’ve forget my ID and PASSWORD
i forget user name and security questions, how i find user name
I have forgotten the email address too which I have applied when giving PTE so how to get my password for PTE with my new email