Student schedule PTE Academic Slot in confidence that they will be available at the time and location of the exam. But unexpected events can occur which may prevent you from taking the test on that particular day. Whatever your reason to change your PTE Academic slot may be, it is possible.
Three ways you can reschedule PTE Academic Slot:
- Online: Login to your account pearsonvue.com/pte
- Phone: pearsonpte.com/contact
- Chat: home.pearsonvue.com/pte/contact
- Log in to your Pearson account by entering username and password.
- Click the option to reschedule.
- Choose your new test center and date.
- Confirm the rescheduled information.
- Pay dues, if any.
- Your rescheduled details will be sent to your registered email.
You can get a discount when you book PTE Academic with PTENOTE Voucher and also 50 Mock Tests + Evaluation Vouchers free of cost!
Is rescheduling free of cost?
Cost depends on when you reschedule.
- You don’t have to pay anything if you reschedule up to 14 full calendar days before your test date.
- Less than 14 calendar days, but at least 7 full calendar days before your test date you need to pay 50% of the test fee at the time of rescheduling.
- Rescheduling the exam less than 7 calendar days before the exam will result in full payment of the PTE Academic fees.
Example: Your test is on 25 January 2019. You can change on or before 11 January without any extra cost. You will be charged 50% of the test fees if you choose to reschedule between 12 to 17 January. Rescheduling on and after 18 January will result in demand of full fee payment.
Phone and Chat
You may use this option as an alternative to the above method. You can call, dial 0008004402020 (For India)
OR chat by going to https://home.pearsonvue.com/pte/contact with the customer service and they will arrange to reschedule for you. You can also find other numbers and email form on the page.
Rescheduling due to medical reason has to be done through customer service.
If you are rescheduling for medical reasons, you might be able to reschedule without paying anything or at a reduced fee. You have to provide evidence supporting your medical claim and PTE Academic will make the final decision on this matter. Only one ‘medical’ reschedule will be granted for a particular test.
We hope that this article was able to answer your queries if you need to cancel your PTE Academic then go through this article. In case of any more queries dial 1800 200 2188 or chat/comment!
i have 8 days for my pte exam but i want to reschedule it, is it possible to get full refund?