Terms of Service
By using the ptenote.com web site ("Service"), or any of our services, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your name, a valid email address, a valid mobile number in order to purchase PTE Voucher.
- Your login may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. ptenote cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- Evaluations are a promotional offer and is only available once per user.
Payment, Refunds and Cancellation Terms
- All payments are processed using exteremly secure services provided by ccavenue.com
- We do not store any credit/debit card information on our server.
- Visit our Cancellation and Refund page for details about refunds.
- Support for ptenote services is only available in English and Hindi via Live Chat, Phone or Email.
- You understand that ptenote uses third-party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the ptenote.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the website without the express written permission by ptenote.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any ptenote customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by ptenote) of other users, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your account usage.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to [email protected].